- rain barrels
- Packaged Systems
Please Note: Ozone Generator can not be used in tank depths greater than 4'
The JED 203 Ozone Generator is designed for water purification in residential and commercial hot tubs, small pools, fountains, cisterns and water tanks up to 5,000 gallons. It is supplied in a plastic rainproof enclosure that can be wall mounted outdoors. The JED 203 has an air compressor which can pump ozone into a pool, tub or tank up to 24 hours a day independently of water circulation. They are typically installed with either an over-the-side kit, venturi injector, or drill-in adapter. Each unit comes standard with 10 feet of airhose, check valve and weighted air dispersal stone.
(Looking for higher capacity? The JED 603 treats up to 10,000 gallons!)
BENEFITS OF USING OZONE:
- Ozone destroys bacteria, molds, and mildew, eliminates spores, yeast, and fungus, deactivates viruses and cysts, and will oxidize and destroy oils and other contaminants in water.
- Significantly reduce maintenance costs! Ozone reduces or eliminates the need for high levels of harsh chemicals like chlorine and bromine.
- Ozone aids in the removal of minerals such as iron, sulfur and manganese. Ozone also removes irritating chloramines and objectionable odors.
- Leaves no unpleasant chemical taste and is less corrosive than chlorine.
- Ozone dissolved in water will not irritate skin, nose, or ears, nor will it dry out or leave a chemical film on skin.
- Does not affect the pH balance of water like traditional chemical treatment methods.
- Ozone is a powerful sanitizer and oxidizer and reverts back into oxygen, leaving no harmful byproducts whatsoever.
For product brochure click here.