UV Pure Power Conditioner
Calculated at checkout
- Related Products
- Product Videos
- Also Viewed
- By Category
- Other Details
UV Pure provides a Power Conditioner as standard equipment for all Hallett and Upstream systems to provide noise filtration and surge protection.
- LCD Display – an LCD display is a standard feature indicating both UV Sensors’ input values and transmitted values.
- UV Intensity Output – a normalized signal (0-100%) proportional to the UV intensity of the UV lamp is transmitted.
- Net UV Transmittance (UVT) Output – a normalized signal (0-100%) proportional to the Net UV Transmittance of the water is transmitted.
- Factory Calibrated – both span and offsets are preset for immediate field use.
- Mounted On Board – the 4-20mA unit is installed within the Hallett 30 unit with the display located on the front panel.
- 120 Volt.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT ON
- All Hallett® models
- All Upstream® models
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT ON
|Protect or Disconnect Circuitry
|Patented Power Management Circuit
|Initial Camping Level
||200V Peak, 141V RMS
|Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A)
||L-N, L-G, N-G
|Maximum Current Rating
|EMI/RI Noise Filtration
||50 dB (100 kHz – 1 MHz)
||< 1 ns
|Single Pulse Energy Dissipation
|Peak Impulse Current
|Connected Equipment Protection Policy
||Up to $5,000,000
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...