Wireless PTLevel Tank Gauge
- Related Products
- Product Videos
- Also Viewed
- By Category
- Other Details
All NEW Wireless Tank Level Gauge for Cisterns!
How does the wireless gauge work?
- There are two components provided, the transmitter (sensing unit) and the receiver (base unit).
- The receiver is connected to your home WiFi with a required internet connection.
- With the transmitter, it is mounted on the top of your tank where it is connected to the provided 13′ of 5/32″ tubing.
- The other end of that small tubing is then connected to the weighted “Pressure Chamber”.
- When the Pressure Chamber is dropped into your tank, the liquid pushes up into the chamber and creates an air pocket.
- That air pocket is then read by the transmitter on a battery saving schedule (adjustable online).
- The data is then sent from the transmitter to the receiver using a dedicated long distance radio link.
- The receiver sends all the data from the transmitter to our online servers where it is processed into useful data for you.
Features and Specifications:
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
2 year workmanship warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...